- You are setting up RFC Destination monitoring as described in note 1069130.
- 1069130 - RFC Destination Monitoring: Separate Method for Each Dest.
- You have setup multiple custom methods, separate to the standard 'CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col' method.
- No RFC Destination nodes get created in RZ20. i.e. The following path remains blank / white: RZ20 > SAP CCMS Monitor Templates > Availability and Performance Overview > Availability > RFC-Destinations
- Even if note 2634521 is implemented in the system, there may not be an obvious error in the DataSupplier Log to assist with analysis.
- 2634521 - CCMS: More detailed error logging for RFC-Destination monitoring
SAP_BASIS 620 and higher
SAP NetWeaver 2004 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.1 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.2 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
KBA , BC-CCM-MON , CCMS Monitoring & Alerting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.