- SybConnection.isClose() method doesn't close internal Prepared / CallableStatement
- Source file: com.sybase.jdbc4.jdbc.SybConnection.java
Function: boolean isClosed()
Description: There are total of 3 instances. The program fails to release or incorrectly releases some variables, e.g. the variable isClosed, which was previously allocated by a call to java.sql.Statement.executeQuery(). Ensure that all code paths properly release this resource. References: CWE (http://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/404.html)
- Issue found in older and newer versions of SDK:
jConnect (TM) for JDBC(TM)/16.0 SP02 PL07 (Build 27363)/P/EBF27657/JDK 1.6.0/jdbcmain/OPT/Tue Sep 26 18:50:13 PDT 2017
jConnect (TM) for JDBC(TM)/7.00(Build 26544)/P/EBF19093/JDK16/Fri May 13 4:16:47 2011
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 SPxxx
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0 SPxxx PLxx
- JDBC 7.07
- JDBC 16 ( is version JDBC 7.07 )
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK 16.0 ; Sybase Software Developer Kit 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.