When you add many items from product lists to an order, the system copies an incorrect item type.
When you select the product lists/ items first, the second and following pages will not have any item type showing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open order ABC (ABC represents the sales order in question).
- Add a large amount of products from product list (quick add > Product lists).
- Once the products have loaded:
- Check page one: item type is available.
- Check page 2/ 3/ etc.
- RESULT: No item type is showing.
- Click ok.
- ACTUAL RESULT: Item type is showing for all products. However, item types are showing an unexpected item type despite you having set up Code list restriction for all.
As per the current design and implementation of CLR defaulting, the defaulting across pages on a create scenario will not work.
This is currently the expected system behaviour.
Code list restriction, CLR, item type , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem