While creating a service organization using app "Maintain Service Organizations", the cost center not appearing in the dropdown list.
- SAP Commercial Project Management (CPM)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All Versions
- SAP Fiori
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Maintain Service Organizations".
- Create new service organization.
- Click on the cost center drop down.
Cost center has already been used in other service organization either as the default or as an additional cost center.
Please note that a cost center can only be assigned to one Service Organization.
Refer to the app <Maintain Service Organizations> documentation which also conveys the same information. So kindly use different cost center.
CA-CPD-SS, S4_PC, SAP S/4HANA cloud, Plan Customer project, Maintain Service Organizations, Cost Center , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem