- Customer may ask whether SAP delivers the entries in SAP table T5F41A 'Handicapé'. SAP does not maintain the entries.
- In the SAP standard, the time constraint allows only one infotype 0004 record at a given date. No time overlap of several infotype 0004 records is allowed. If the time constraint of IT0004 is modified in T582A to allow overlapping records, this is considered a modification.
- When a new Infotype 0004 is created during the month, the block 41 produced in the DSN declaration has a change date on the first of the month, which is false.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll France
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
T5F41A; status BOETH; Handicapé; DSN; CTT; S21.G00.40.072; several records; T582A; change date; bloc 41 , KBA , PY-FR , France , PY-FR-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.