- Users are unable to access embedded SAP Analytics Cloud (eSAC) in various line of business applications such as SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- When you try to open a story (i.e. Aging Report for Accounts Payable) or configure a story/report in the Manage KPIs and Reports app, the following error message appears:
- It seems your profile is not configured for this system.
- Please contact your system administrator, or end this session and try again later.
- Embedded SAP Analytics Cloud (eSAC)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Provisioning Service
C BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, contact, administrator, notify, email, LTNT, eSAC, S4HC 1911, Access to the Onboard-SAC for our S/4 HANA Cloud, Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , embedsac , sac embedded, , embedded sac-reproting does not , sac connection , app: manage kpi and report , sac embedded uppercase kba it seems , failwhale , fail whale , s4hc s/4 , requires our userids in uppercase in act , active directory. ad , sac login s4hc kba , esac , the sac embedded cloud , application/report which utilizes , LOD-ANA-OEM , Embedded usage of SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , CA-GTF-SB-S4H-SAC , SAP S4H embedded SAC UI integration , BC-IAM-IPS , Identity Provisioning Service (IPS) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.