- A transaction has been rollback at the primary database. However, the row is inserted to replicate database.
- SRS DSI went down with the following message when the row was inserted again at the primary.
Message from server: Message: 2601, State 6, Severity 16 -- 'Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object 'tablename' with unique index 'unique_index'
- A row exists in the replicate database, but not in the primary database
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL05
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
rollback, 2601, SRS, replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.