You use Bank Directory Upload Template - Japan to update the existing bank AAA (AAA represents the Bank ID). Bank AAA has already maintained Assigned Branches information in the system.
After uploading the file, the system added a duplicated line of existing bank branch.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Bank Directory view.
- Click on New and select Bank Directory File Upload.
- Select Format as Japan Bank Directory Template.
- Check Overwrite Existing Entries.
- Add file for updating the name of bank AAA. In the upload file, you maintained the bank branch information that already exists in the system.
- Click on Next.
- Click on Finish.
- System shows 'Your entries have been saved.'.
- Go to Bank Directory view and open Bank ID AAA.
- You can see bank name is updated.
- View Assigned Branches tab.
- The system added a duplicated line of existing bank branch.
Bank Directory File Upload only supports the addition of bank branch information, no updating of already existing branches possible.
In case of an update scenario for a bank, please do not maintain any bank branch information in the file for uploading. Or, you can update bank information directly in UI.
Bank directory file upload update existing bank branch(es) function has been taken into product development backlog. Once the Bank Directory File Upload functionality is available supporting also updating bank branch information, this will be communicated accordingly in the release What's News.
Bank Directory File Upload, Bank Branch , KBA , AP-PAY-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem