You want to cancel a visit which has status In Process but the option to cancel it is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visit work center view.
- Open Visit ABC (ABC represents the visit ID) with status In Process.
- Click on the Action button.
The option to cancel the visit is not available.
As soon as a visit was set to In Process, it is no longer possible to cancel it. This is an expected system behaviour.
You can set the visit to status Completed
- Contact your Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development.html
An alternative option may be to check the “SAP Cloud for Customer” Customer Influence to submit an idea and you can do the same under SAP Sales Cloud https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/1868
Visit, Cancel, In Process, Completed, Action , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem