Is it possible to change the country/region name in the job requisition "country" field?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The standard field "country" should be defined as derived type in Job Requisition template.
- All countries/regions are selected via Admin Center > Set up Job Board Options > Country/Region and State/Province Values Set up.
1. Go to Settings > Change Language, switch the language to English Debug
2. Go to Admin Center > Set up Job Board Options, click on Country/Region and State/Province Values Set up
3. Click on Custom Select, search the country/region name and find the label key of it (COMMON_COUNTRY_xxx or RECRUITING_xxx)
4. Go to Admin Center > Manage Languages, upload custom labels for the language you want
- Please follow the instructions in the KBA 2576546 - Working with the Manage Language Feature - SuccessFactors Cloud
2538920 - "Set up Job Board Options" not showing in Admin Center - Recruiting Management
2576546 - Working with the Manage Language Feature - SuccessFactors Cloud
Set up Job Board Options, Country/Region, job requisition country, job posting country, change country name , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To