This article provides more information on the Career Site Builder Job Token Component.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing - All versions
The job token can be used as part of the CSB Job Page Layout. CSB allows clients to use the layouts to define standards on how RMK postings will be displayed in the website. The tokens will pull some of the information provided by RCM on that same postings.
The token data options are:
- Job Title
- Location (concatenation of City, Country and Postal code)
- Zip/Postal Code
- Dept (BizX department)
- Department (BizX category)
- Job Type
- Product Service
- Business Unit/Division
- Required Travel
- Custom Field 1
- Custom Field 2
- Custom Field 3
- Custom Field 4
- The information provided by these tokens is not customizable. The information will be displayed just as it is being provided from RCM to RMK.
Also note that the country code as it appears in the job data is also the value that will appear in the job layout country token. This cannot be changed at this point to display the country name.
A workaround could be to configure a custom field with an additional picklist with the country names populated, map this to RMK then select this field to show in the job layout as a token.
Note a rework of the integration with RCM is in the Product roadmap which should alleviate this type of issues. We cannot provide a timeline but please follow the release announcements.
- Brand is not an option available as a data token. The idea behind these tokens is so they may provide more information on the job posting of interest. CSB already provides the construction of entire Job Layout pages based on brands.
- The Date token uses the reference date, not the RCM posting date. This is the date always used in RMK (see KBA 2253054 - RMK job Date is different from RCM job Posting Date - Recruiting)
Job Token ; Custom Layouts Editor ; Job Layout , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To