When a user is enrolled in a Scheduled Program, the warning message below is displayed for an SO with VLS.
"There are enrollment issues with one or more scheduled offerings in the program. To enroll in to the scheduled offerings please select 'Register'."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Scheduled Program
- Create an ILT Item
- Schedule the Item within the same date and time as the Program
- In the Scheduled Offering, Edit the segment and include the VLS details.
- Include the Instructor that is also registered in your VLS.
- Add the Item to the Program, include also the SO.
- Assign the Program to the user
- Go to the user side
- See the warning message.
There are 2 possible causes.
- The Program Enrollment/Withdrawn APM was not triggered by the Admin performing the enrollment.
- The APM failed to enroll the users, hence the message.
There are 2 mandatory steps to complete a Program + VLS Enrollment.
- Enroll the users in the Program;
- Run the APM Program Enrollment/Withdrawn
If the APM was not triggered, it must be.
- Go to System Admin>
- Automatic Processes>
- Look for Program Enrollment/Withdrawn
- Schedule it to run in the next minute.
- Once it's completed, users will be enrolled to the SO + VLS.
If, for any reason, the APM fails to enroll any user, the affected user must go ahead and click on Register Now. This is a workaround implemented by Engineering team to avoid losing all the enrollments from that batch of enrollments.
VLS enrollment error, error to enroll in program, There are enrollment issues with one or more scheduled offerings in the program. To enroll in to the scheduled offerings please select 'Register'. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , How To