- What is the purpose of the File Name field in the Batch Export Employee Photos job?
- SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
REMEMBER: As a customer, you do not have access to Provisioning. To complete tasks in Provisioning, contact your implementation partner. If you are no longer working with an implementation partner, contact SAP Cloud Support.
- In Provisioning, select job type: Batch Export Employee Photos.
- In the File Access section, the following fields are present:
- File Path
- File Name
- Date Format
- File Encryption
Batch Export Employee Photos has been introduced in b1911. You can batch export Employee Profile photos by scheduling a Batch Export Employee Photos job in Provisioning.
- Because of large data volume, currently we don't support file encryption when batch exporting employee photos. Please select None in File Encryption.
- We recommend that you use the SF hosted SFTP server for better performance.
- After the job finishes, one or more zip files consisting of a csv file and photo files will be successfully exported, and you’ll receive an e-mail about the export results. The name of the exported zip files will be instanceID_photos_YYMMDD_timestamp.zip.
- Please note that a zip file contains a maximum of 5,000 photos. In the csv file, there are "username" and "filename" columns, and the "filename" column contains the corresponding filenames of photos.
Because the filename is automatically generated as instanceID_photos_YYMMDD_timestamp.zip, the File Name field does not serve any purpose.
This will be removed, along with the Date Format and File Encryption fields in the next release, 2005. For the schedule of release this 2020, please see 2521176 - 2020 Release Schedule - SuccessFactors - Product Updates.
Batch Export Employee Photos
KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JOB , Scheduled jobs , Product Enhancement