While creating sales order via the app Create Sales Order, the following error appears:
"Payment behaviour: Key figure value is XXX, but maximum is XX"
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Create Sales Order and create a new sales order.
- On saving the sales order, the system throws the error "Payment behaviour: Key figure value is XXX, but maximum is XX".
The reason you are getting the error is because the calculated DSO(Day Sales Outstanding) value in the Credit Segment Data for the Business Partner of the sales order exceeds the maximum value maintained.
- DSO (Day Sales Outstanding) is the extent of receivables outstanding expressed in sales days. The DSO is calculated in relation to the last 3 periods plus the currently used period. With this, also the 'days' are calculated back 3 periods.
The calculation works in the following way:
First the combined (summed) sales value of the related periods are taken.
This amount base is divided by the before calculated days.
This is the related Sales per Day value.The DSO value itself is then the current balance value of the account divided by the sales per day value.
- The DSO check is done according to the 'Payment Behavior Key Figures' tab in the Credit Segment Data in the app Maintain Business Partner.
The job Send Delta of Payment Behaviour Summary updates the payment behaviour key figures to the business partner master data table.
DSO, Day Sales Outstanding, Payment Behaviour, S4_PC, FIN-FSCM-CR, S/4HANA Cloud, Business Partner, DSO Calculation, Sales Order, Error, Credit Segment Data , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , SD-SLS , Sales , Problem