You are executing the Confirmation Journal report and you are expecting to see the Task ID for the respective reference documents. However, for some of the tasks the displayed information contains the symbol '#' instead of the ID of the task.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- View Design Reports.
- Search for the Confirmation Journal report.
- Open the report (either by clicking on its name or by clicking the button Edit With and selecting Web Browser from the drop-down menu).
- Maintain the respective Logistics Area and select a value for the Created On (Date) field.
- Execute the report.
- Go to the View and add the following Row Fields - Reference Document ID, Reference Document Type and Task ID.
- Click the button Apply.
The Confirmation Journal report is designed in such a way that only Production Task IDs will be displayed in the report. Task IDs belonging to processes other than Production (such like Inbound, Outbound or Internal Logistics) will not be displayed in the report.
This is the current expected system behaviour.
The Confirmation Journal report will only display tasks related to Production processes.
task id, confirmation journal, report, production , KBA , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , How To