- Customer is looking for sending adhoc emails from candidate pipeline status using Actions -> Contact Candidate, to 1000 candidates at a time .
- In Provisioning customer has checked the checked ‘‘ Support the handling of more than 150 candidates in candidate summary page. (beta, use at your own risk, this may slow down the system considerably when selecting more than 150 candidates)“
- While sending adhoc email to 1000 candidates at once the browser is not responding and failing with below message -
- "Bad Request Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Reference #7.33210f17.1570165982.0”
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management .
Reproducing the Issue
- Go-to a Requisition having large number of candidates(~1000 or more).
- Go-to Candidate Workbench .
- Please select all candidates from select Tab and click on Action.
- From Action -> Select ‘‘ Email Candidate“ .
- Select Contact Candidate or Both and select next the error appears .
Functionality working as designed
The system doesn't support sending emails more than 150 at a time. This is the current system behavior, as there is no infrastructure support from Akamai Servers .
We need to continue with the existing set up, and use up to max. 150 applicants at a time to send emails.
Adhoc emails, Bad server error, 1000 candidates , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem