How does the Complete & Submit Your Application Trigger behave in Recruiting?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- This trigger is sent out to candidates who have not fully submitted draft applications.
- When the trigger "Complete and Submit your Job Application" is enabled, a job JobApplicationAbandonedNotificationJobType will be automatically scheduled in the system.
- The email trigger job runs every night at 12:00am and checks for all draft application records created before 9pm.
- It picks all the abandoned job applications before 9pm and sends out email notifications to candidates.
- The email will trigger for two consecutive days If the candidate does not submit their draft application within the two day time-frame.
- Only one email will trigger if the candidate completes the draft application after 9pm on the same day.
- No mail will trigger if the candidate completes the draft application before 9pm on the same day the draft is created.
Trigger, Email, E-mail, complete and submit, job application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem