Downloading the report output file that contains special characters (e.g. #, _ , chinese language, etc) via Firefox browser results in additional characters in output filename.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Analytics & Reporting(Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD)
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon into instance using Firefox Browser
- Click Reporting
- Run any Report offline which has special characters in its name
- Download in any format
- When we try to download the report output from View Schedules -> My Jobs section, We can see a pop up window with file name which has some additional characters in place of special characters.
6. In the file which we download in the place of file name we can see some additional characters
Engineering team is investigating the issue.
Internal ticket number (for reference and can be access by SAP employees only): AYT-27517
Use other browsers like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer
Downloading, Report, Special, Characters, Name, Firefox, Browser, Additional, Output, Filename, Center, Google, Chrome, Internet, Explorer, Engineering, Format, Jobs, View, Schedules, Issue , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , Bug Filed