- When enabling "trunc log on chkpt" after ONLINE DATABASE that was already online
- A database can became corrupted with the following errors reported in the ASE errorlog:
Error: 605, Severity: 21, State: 1
An attempt was made to fetch logical page '98587' from cache 'log_cache'. Page belongs to database 'mydb' (58), object '<Unknown>' (0), index '<Unknown>' (0), partition '<Unknown>' (-1) and not to database 'mirdb' (58), object 'syslogs' (8), index 'syslogs' (0), partition 'syslogs_8' (8).
- The diagserver would reports this error:
Error: 692, Severity: 20, State: 1
Uninitialized logical page '5150' was read while accessing database 'testdb' (6), object 'syslogs' (8), index 'syslogs' (0), partition 'syslogs_8' (8). Please contact SAP Technical Support.
- In both cases, Error 605 or Error 692 is followed by Error 1251:
Error: 1251, Severity: 26, State: 1
An in-use preallocated semaphore cursor was encountered.
- The diagserver would also show:
SQL causing error: sp_dboption testdb, "trunc log on chkpt", true
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
corruption, sp_dboption "trunc log on chkpt", CR820832, CR#820832, 820832, online, truncate , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.