Provinces and States are being displayed as the full name instead of the ISO Code in RMK site.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Location Foundation Object
Reproducing the Issue
- Access RMK site
- Click on "Search Jobs"
- You will see the provinces/states of jobs posted are being displayed as full name instead of ISO Code
A possible cause is the picklist for those Provinces or States not matching with RMK mappings for Location.
Correct the picklist according to the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Picklist Center
- Search for the picklist linked to the state/province field of the object (that can be checked in Provisioning > Import/Export Country/Region Specific XML for Corporate Data Model)
- Adjust the labels and the external codes of the provinces according to ISO-3166 values.
Please find below an example of the correct values for Canada Provinces:
- British Columbia (Colombie-Britannique)
- New Brunswick (Nouveau-Brunswick)
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories (Territoires du Nord-Ouest)
- Nova Scotia (Nouvelle-Écosse)
- Prince Edward Island (Île-du-Prince-Édouard)
- Quebec (Québec)
- Yukon Territory (Teritoire du Yukon)
canada, states, provinces, iso code, full name, RMK, label, Picklist Center