- A stereotype has been created in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- Stereotype as Metaclass (SAM) objects are created.
- SAM objects should be gathered and displayed in a unique category folder in the Object Browser.
- All external shortcuts and some SAM objects are not listed under their respective category folder in the Repository Object Browser.
- All SAM objects with same stereotype are displayed under one single category folder in the Local Object Browser.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
package, treeview, tree, 821151, CR821151, CR#821151 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.