It is not possible to copy the texts from a delivery document to an Invoice even after maintaining the textIDs in the relevant Text determination procedures.
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA All versions
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Launchpad with the following roles assigned: SAP_BR_SHIPPING_SPECIALIST and SAP_BR_BILLING_CLERK.
- Open App 'Create Outbound Delivery - With Order Reference'.
- Add Text that is also present in the Invoice.
- [Save] the Delivery document.
- Open App 'Create Billing Documents - VF01'.
- Follow Menu path: More -> Goto -> Header -> Header Texts.
- No text has been copied from the Outbound Delivery Document.
To successfully copy the text from the Outbound Delivery document to the Invoice document, the flag 'Delivery Texts' needs to be active for the Billing Document Type.
In S/4HC, the 'Delivery Texts' flag in the Configuration Step - 'Define Billing Types' (102402) is greyed out and cannot be activated by the user. You could consider creating a feature request to request this field to be opened and available in the Config_Step. More Information on this is provided within the following KBA - 2582556 Request for New Features for Sales in SAP S/4HANA Cloud in Solution tab.
Since the 'Delivery Texts' flag is inactive, the Invoice is thus referring to the Sales Order when copying Texts over into the invoice. As an alternative option, maybe it is feasible to fill required texts such as 'Shipping Instrns from Cust', first in the Sales Order document.
BEDINGUNG_PRUEFEN_001, VOFA, TVFK-TXTLF, TX03, Shipping instructions, TX13, Shipping Instrns from Cust, TX04, Shipping Notif. for Customer, TX14, Shipping Note from Customer, TX07, Pick / Pack Instructions, TX17, Pick/Pack Instrns from Cust, CIG, CIG for Italy, CUP, CUP for Italy, , KBA , SD-BF-TP , Text Processing , Problem