- Queries referencing the built-in function index_col() against the table sysindexes fail with a, "infected with signal 11" error.
Current process (0x3b2b0201) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001bc02ee (sdes_hookup+0x3de), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000528)
- The error is accompanied by a stacktrace referencing the functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- This is a single-spid failure and has no impact on other running processes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
built-in, index_col, sdes_hookup, 820811, CR#820811, CR820811, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, builtin , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.