- I'm unable to login within SuccessFactors even when typing the correct password with certainty;
- I'm unable to access SuccessFactors due to an internal error;
- "An internal error has occurred in the system. Please contact technical support" error message being thrown when attempting to login;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the instance's main URL to reach the Login Page;
- Type your credentials on the respective fields;
- Try to login;
- The error message "An internal error has occurred in the system. Please contact technical support" is thrown.
Temporary network instability usually are the common cause. By checking the logs, our Support Team will be able to isolate the cause.
In order to evaluate this behavior, SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support must be engaged.
Raise a new support incident under the component LOD-SF-PLT-UPG and provide the following information:
- Screenshot of the error message;
- Affected instance's Company ID;
- An affected user's username and password for issue replication purposes;
- Please use our Remote Logon Depot according with the steps shown at the KBA 2436508.
- Also, please let support know if the instance has passed through some recent Instance Refresh or Backup Recovery process.
Instruction for SAP Cloud Product Support only:
- Check on the internal memo as well.
internal error, error, login error, login issue, database recovery, schema rebuild, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UPG , Upgrade, Patches, Lifecycle Management , Problem