- Some values observed Data Quality issue after importing from data source.
- Got error message: "All rows containing unresolved issues" .
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create model with Import type connection to data source.
- Check Data Quality result.
>>Got error "All rows containing unresolved issues" .
This issue is happening when cost center data being pulled from SuccessFactors has Controlling Area appended with it.
The data has been detected as invalid values by SAC.
- Click the issue column with invalid values from model.
- Create a transform with "Extract" formula to delete all unnecessary string. And map new object to cost center dimension in model.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, detect, mapping, map, remap, format, valid, values, red, warning, unresolve, model, import , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem