You try to editting an object like Pay Statement on Payroll Unified Configuration screen, you get the error below:
System Configuration Error Found
Please add required properties in payload. Required property externalCode is missing. You can check which properties are required for an entity in Admin Center > OData API Data Dictionary or the entity metadata.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Payroll Unified Configuration
- Click on Portlets
- Change the name of the Pay Statement field
- Click on save
- Error message is shown.
- Go to Admin Center
- Under tools, search for Configure Object Definition
- In the first dropdown of Search menu, select "Object Definition" and in the second dropdown select "Payroll System Configuration"
- Check the details of "externalCode" field
- Change the "Visibility" property to "Not Visible"
successfactors, success factors, sf, sfsf, ec, payroll, mashup, edit, change, update, Payroll Unified Configuration, validation error found for, saving , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-MAS , SAP Payroll Mashups , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , Problem