- Scrolling by swiping with the finger is no longer possible in crosstabs in Lumira Designer application in SAP BI Mobile App on iOS 13 (13.1.3 or 13.2.3).
- Only the begining and end arrows at the corner of the scroll bar can be seen in Lumira Designer documents, not the grey part in between the ends of the scroll section, hence users are unable to scroll in SAP BI Mobile app on iOS 13 (13.2.3)
- The scroll buttons in Lumira Designer document are visible however it is not functional in SAP BI Mobile App on iOS 13 (13.2.2).
- Unable to scroll down in Lumira Designer document to view all the info on iOS 13.
- Design Studio Dashboards are no longer scrollable within SAP BI Mobile App, when the size of the Dashboard is larger than the screen of the device on iOS 13 (13.2.3)
- The above behaviors are also seen when viewed in Safari browser in the same iOS device on iOS 13.
- The above behaviors in Lumira Designer applications are not reproducible in:
- Chrome browser in iOS 13 on the same device.
- in same version of SAP BI Mobile App on iOS 12.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 SP03 and above
- Lumira Designer Version 2.2 and above
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP5 Patch
- SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio 1.3 SP2 for BI Platform 4.1
- SAP BI Mobile App 6.8.12 and above
- iOS 13
Business Objects Lumira Design Studio LUMX Analysis Application scroll bar , KBA , BI-LUM-DER , Lumira Designer , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.