- When adding a table in a Wiki or blog, under Table Properties, the "Cell Padding" field does not work
- No space in the table even if cell padding field is filled out
SAP JAM Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter JAM instance > Navigate to a JAM group
- Create or edit a wiki or blog
- Add a table via the Table Icon
- Under the Table icon, choose "Table Properties" > General tab
- Enter a number in the Cell Padding field > Click OK
- Notice that there is no space in the table even if cell padding is filled out
The table is designed with tinyMCE (online rich-text editor) that is having problems with cell padding features being reflected in the UI.
As a workaround, add or edit the cell padding under View > Source Code
e.g. If you want to set cellpadding to 10px, add “padding: 10px” to each <td style=...>
Permanent fix will depend on the next upgrade from tinyMCE application.
KBA 2351577 - How to format a table in SAP Jam
KBA 2707872 - How to align a table or align text in a table in SAP Jam
KBA 2083569 - SAP Jam - What is the difference between a Blog, Wiki and Discussion?
KBA 2352632 - How to add more than 3 columns & inserting images into a table in SAP Jam
jam, cell padding, blog, wiki, editor, table, space, source code, properties, table properties, padding, cells, view , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-COL , Collaboration - Blog, Wiki, Discussion , LOD-SF-JAM-CNT , Content, File Sharing & Upload , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem