You face an error message FB773: Account statement file was not updated in FF_5(program RFEBKA00), when uploading bank statement.
You also see the following message after ff_5 in the log:
While importing electronic bank statement, the system determ
that not all external transactions (business transaction cod
text keys, or posting texts) were in
Enter the transactions in table T028G.
Afterwards, start the processing again.
To ensure that the processing of the bank statement
does not terminate, you can define in Customizing activity
'Make Global Settings for Electronic Bank Statement'
the external transaction UNALLOCATED
Following entries missing in table T028G:
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7x110 (Extension Set 1.10)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7x200 (Extension Set 2.00)
- mySAP ERP 2004
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 5.0
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP 2005
- SAP Simple Finance add-on 1.0 for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA FINANCE 1605
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
ff_5, RFEBKA00, ff.5 fb773, fb 773, UNALLOCATED , KBA , FI-BL-PT-BA , bank statement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.