- The Onboarding Academy course and the Associate certification exam are now available! All internals and partners requiring provisioning access must first be certified to obtain access. Read on for additional details about how to get started today!.
- Onboarding should be activated only by Certified Partners.
- Implementation partners must be certified in Onboarding to start the implementation of Onboarding in customer instance and certification must be attached to incidents in launchpad before raising a request to support team.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding .
Complete the Onboarding Academy Training!
The 1911 (collection 94) Onboarding Academy training (THR97/e) is available via the SAP Learning Hub (Professional and Solution editions) in e-book and e-learning formats. The course will take approximately 40 hours to complete.
- Follow the certification track outlined in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Learning Journey.
- Join the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 and Onboarding HCM Academy Learning Room to ask questions and join live sessions related to your learning. To access Academy Learning Rooms for the first time:
- Join the Welcome Room.
- Explore SAP Learning Rooms > Human Capital Management drop-down > Enroll in the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 HCM Academy Learning Room.
- Register for a Learning Room onboarding session and/or refer to the How To videos for additional assistance.
Get Certified in Onboarding
The Q4 Onboarding certification exam (C_THR97) is available via the SAP Certification Hub. The exam will take approximately 3 hours to complete. A Certification in the Cloud subscription is required to get access to the SAP Certification Hub. Refer to the following resources for more information.
- Onboarding Certification Exam Description
- SAP Global Certification Frequently Asked Questions:
- For general Learning Hub and Learning Room assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For product related questions:
- Subscribe to the external ONBJam page. Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and request access to join.
- Watch the replay of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding: Onboarding, the next Onboarding Generation, where experts give a preview of the new Onboarding solution, the experience, and its capabilities.
- Refer to Frequently Asked Questions and Feature Comparison 1.0 for more information.
Onboarding ONB Onboarding Certification , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , How To