You have created a Purchase Request manually in the work center Purchase Requests and Orders. Now you go to the Supply Planning work center and open the relevant Product Planning details, but the Purchase Request is not displayed. You also navigate to the Supply Control work center and try to find the relevant Purchase Request via the Monitor Purchase Requests view, but here also, the Request is not displayed.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Requests view.
- Click the New button and select Purchase Request.
- Enter relevant details and click the Release button.
- Go to the Supply Planning work center.
- Go to the Products view.
- Enter the relevant Product ID and the Planning Area ID (Ship To Location).
- Select the relevant Product and Supply Planning Area combination and click the Open button to open the relevant Product Planning Details.
- You can see the Purchase Request you created before is not displayed.
Currently, manual Purchase Request is reflected in planning screen only on the creation of the corresponding Purchase Order. Releasing the manual Purchase Request will not reflect in Supply Planning.
Once you create the Purchase Order for the manual Purchase Request, the Purchase Order ID will be visible in the Product Planning screen.
Supply planning, Product Planning screen, manual Purchase Request, Purchase Order, MRP, Supply Control, Monitor Purchase Requests, Planning Run , KBA , manual purchase request , product planning details , purchase order , supply planning , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , AP-SDM-MRP , Material Requirements Planning , Problem