When creating a sales order, you add an item line and put the product and list price, then system reports an error saying that 'Net Price of item ABC exceeds Golden Tax maximum amount'. (ABC represents the line ID of the sales order)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Click New to create a new sales order, enter Account and necessary information in General tab.
- Go to Items tab, add a new raw, enter product ID and List Price.
System reports the error 'Net Price of item 10 exceeds Golden Tax maximum amount'. You are able to save the order but not able to release it due to the error.
This is because you have enabled Golden Tax Invoice function and maintained the Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount in the relevant Tax Authority.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Authorities view.
- Open the Tax Authority relevant to the sales order.
- Go to Company Tax Arrangements view, select the corresponding company, in the below Golden Tax sub tab, you can see the Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount is maintained.
Once the Sales Order item Net Price exceeds the amount, system does not allow to release the order.
This is currently the system design.
KBA: 2525296 - Golden Tax Invoice Not Split due to Error Message: Item XX: Net Value of item XX exceeds Golden Tax maximum amount YYY
Golden Tax Invoice; Golden Tax maximum amount; Sales Order; Golden Tax Maximum Invoice Amount , KBA , AP-CI-CI-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Known Error