When you generate preview of any document that contains formatted text with some special characters in the content, the document does not generate properly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center, select Sales Quote view.
- Select any sales quote that has formatted text, for example, various font styles are maintained in any of the formatted text fields.
- Select Actions->Preview.
- The preview doesn't show the formatted text correctly.
Kindly cross check configurations as outlined below.
1. Check field format for relevant field in ALD and ensure it is set as Rich Text if it should pass formatted text in form preview.
2. In ALD -> XML source, check if field schema has "text/html" tags being passed for the relevant field as shown below.
3. Check form message XML if rich text tags are passed in application XML.
Also refer known limitations in KBA 2308038 - Limitations with respected to Formatted text RTF
KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem