- How to delete a custom Homepage;
- Homepage being deleted when deleting an item from the page by clicking on trash can button.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Jam Collaboration
To delete a Homepage on Jam, you first need to be an admin on Jam and then follow the below steps:
- Go to the Homepage that you want to delete;
- Click The button highlighted on the screenshot below with number 1;
- Then click on the Trash Can button highlighted on number 2;
Note that if you click the trash can you will be deleting the whole page not just an element of the page.
KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-HOM , Custom Home Page , How To