When searching for an Internal Candidate Profile, not results are returned.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Recruiting;
- Click in Candidates to do a search;
- Search for the Name of the candidate;
- Only an external candidate profile is found.
The user that you are looking for the internal candidate profile has been inactivated.
When Employee Profiles are set as Inactive, their Internal Candidate profile becomes inactive as well, and you will not longer be able to search for it.
To confirm that:
- Access your Employee Profile;
- Search for Employee you are looking for;
- Nothing will be returned;
- Now, check the option "Include inactive users in the search";
- Do the same search again, and notice that how the user is coming up.
employee, candidate, do, not, don't, show, come, up, bring, results, no, profile, internal, employee, inactive, can't, find, can, not , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem