- Model extension contains an extended collection that is associated with a custom form.
- In the parent object user clicks the Add Objects tool tool to create a link.
- Later on, user has noticed that the link does not appear in the custom form anymore and user may have created another link.
- Updating the model into the repository, the Merge Changes to Repository Document dialog may display multiple extended collection objects with the same shortcut.
- This issue occurs randomly and can not be reproduced on demand.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP06
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
display, list, appear, show, 820765, CR820765, CR#820765 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.