Manage Insights appear twice under Action Search.
For users who do not have access to Manage Insight, it still appears under Action Search.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Manage Insights
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Center --> Reporting and Analytics --> Manage Insights is displayed once and properly
2. Navigate to Tool Search and type Manage Insight and you will see that the link is displayed once and properly
3. However when you type Manage Insight in the Action Search the link is displayed twice.
4. For the people without the permission of Manage Insight there is one link displayed in Action Search which is incorrect.
Manage Insights is configured twice under "Manage Action Search".
1) Go to Action Search Bar, type Manage Action Search and go to that page.
2) In Manage Action Search Page, under search for action panel, type "Manage Insights" , you can see it is configured twice and you can select the first "Manage Insights" which is configured only for few modules and click on Action and select "Inactivate" and save it.
Please note that the above action will take half an hour time to reflect in the customer instance Action search bar.
3) Please logout and login after half an hour and search for Manage Insights in action search bar and it will appear only once.
Internal Note: For more details please refer to internal memo (SAP users only)
Manage, Insights, Manage Insights, Action, Search, Page, Admin, Center, Reporting, and, Analytics, Tool , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem