- SAP Transportation Management Time Zones
- You want to know what time zone is used for timestamps in internal SAP TM database tables.
- You are using SAP S/4 HANA Embedded TM. You note that the time stamp is different between ERP and SAP TM. SAP ERP stores timestamps based on the local time zone, whereas TM stores timestamps with GMT (UTC+0) time zone.
- What time zone is TM expected to store timestamps in?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4 HANA 1709+
table db time utz utc cet dst pst est cest /scmtms/d_torite , KBA , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , TM-BF-UI , User Interface , TM-CF , Cross Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.