This article describes the steps on How to Report Agency Candidates who have not applied to any requisition hence the Jobs Applied section in the Candidate Profile is empty and cannot be reported under the JobApplication entity.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- When a candidate is forwarded by an agency and has not yet applied to a job, they will be in the forwarded status, so there will be no requisitions under their Jobs Applied. This is an expected behavior. As the name suggests, Jobs Applied will only contain the list of requisitions where the candidates have applied.
- If you want to keep track of candidates that are in forwarded status, you can create an ad hoc report for Referrals linked on Candidate, then choose fields:
- Job Req ID
- Referred By First Name
- Referred By Last Name
- Referred Candidate ID
- Days In Forwarded Status
- Time In Forwarded Status (days:hours:minutes)
- Set the filter to Referrals linked on Candidate > Referral Type equal to AGCandFw AND Application > Application ID is equal to null.
- The report will provide you with Candidate IDs of the candidates forwarded by an agency to a requisition but they haven't applied to those requisitions yet.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, Agency, Agency Candidates, Job Applied, Ad Hoc Report, Recruiting V2, Recruiting Management, How To, Referral , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To