In your Partner Determination customising for Purchasing,you have defined to have 3 Mandatory partner types LF, OA & PI and have also defined the Higher Level 'Vendor' search. In the Supplier master data, you have also maintained these 3 partner types. However when you create a Purchase order you receive the error 'Following mandatory roles missing in partner maintenance: PI ME366'. When you check the Parter Data TAB the Invoiceing Party (PI) has not been transferred from the Supplier master to the PO.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the webgui tile 'Create Purchase Orders - Advanced'.
- Enter your supplier in the header Supplier field.
- Navigate to the Org Data TAB.
- Enter the respective 'Purch. Org.', 'Purch. Group' and 'Company Code'.
- Press Enter.
- Error 'Following mandatory roles missing in partner maintenance: PI ME366' is raised.
Missing master data. A Supplier that has not been created for a company code must not be accepted as a partner in the purchasing documents for which a company code exists.
Extend your Supplier master data for the PI invoicing party to the Company code involved. This is done via webgui tile 'Manage Business Partner (BP)' business Partner FLVN00.
LFB1, SIMG_CFMENUOLMEOMZ6, SIMG_CFMENUOLMEOMZ7, V_TPAER_I-HIGHL, TPAER, GMMPA, XMMPA. , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-PA , Partner , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem