Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- You are integrated SAP Contact Center CDT with Hybris Cloud for Customer (C4C)
- When simulating a call you noticed that C4C us not receiving any alerts or data from CDT
- When troubleshooting as per KBA 2134351 you noticed the following error on C4C UI:
"Error in Live Activity - You are not authorized to access UI application /BYD_COD/ServiceOnDemand/CTI/CTI_Shelf_QAF.QA.uicomponent"
- CDT logs capture the following warning message: "[WRN] checkCRMCODSupport: Ajax message sending failed/rejected", which means the data is sent to C4C but never received
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.