While following the TM-ERP integration guide, in the following sections, you note that the SPRO node "Order Integration" is missing.
- Activating Transfer of Sales Documents
- Activating Transfer of Purchase Orders
- Activating Transfer of Delivery Documents
The described SPRO customizing path in your S/4 ECC system is of the form:
- Integration with Other SAP Components > Transportation Management > Order Integration > Activate Transfer of [document-type]
The node, from "Order Integration" onwards, does not exist in your system.
- ECC on any version of S/4 HANA - 1709, 1809, 1909
- SAP Transportation Management 9.0
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1
- SAP Transportation Management 9.2
- SAP Transportation Management 9.3
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
spro, customizing, Activating Transfer of Sales Documents, Activating Transfer of Purchase Orders, Activating Transfer of Delivery Documents, integration, tm , erp, ecc, order integration , KBA , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.