- Error message /SAPSLL/CORE_LLNS218 raised when uploading content for a numbering scheme using transaction /SAPSLL/LLNS_UPL101.
- "Procedure xxxx was created manually; upload not possible. Message No. /SAPSLL/CORE_LLNS 218" is raised when uploading tariff numbers.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.0
- SAP Global Trade Services 10.1
- SAP Global Trade Services 11.0
SAPSLL/menu_legal, Export, Import, Declaration, Document, CUHD, CUIT, LEGUS, CTYAR, /SAPSLL/PRCTS-DATBI, /SAPSLL/PRCTSC-DATBI, , /SAPSLL/LLNS_UPL102 , KBA , SLL-LEG-FUN-CLS , GTS: GF: Classification , SLL-LEG-FUN-UPL , GF: Upload , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.