No users are being synced with BizX environment. When checking in Site Maintenance Viewer, we see that Get Recruiters from ATS is :
- throwing an error message:
NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method java.lang.Throwable.getMessage() of a null object returned from java.lang.Exception.getCause()
- not showing an error but only showing the "Starting" message and not the "Finished" message, and therefore the log and its content is not visible
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
There could be a few reasons for this to happen, including the following:
- There are too many users with the Recruiter RMK SSO Permission in BizX environment;
- All the users have the same email address.
The solution for this issue would be:
- Review the permission roles given and configured, to make sure that only recruiters have the RMK permissions to limit the load on the sync process, as the permission role should not be applied to all users.
- Review the email address of the users you're trying to sync with RMK in the User Data File, in order to have them all with unique email addresses, as this is what Recruiting Marketing system uses as a reference to provide the users the access to Career Site Builder and the Recruiter permissions.
recruiter sync, Recruiter SSO Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , Problem