When the job type "Batch Upload Employee Photos" fails with the following error message:
"UserName "XXXX": Invalid username"
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Access SF Provisioning;
- Monitor Jobs;
- Select: Job Type: Batch Upload Employee Photos;
- On the failed job, Click on the "Details".
Possible causes below:
- The employee "XXXX" is Inactive on the SF system;
- There is duplicated rows in the CSV file with the username "XXXX".
- Ensure the username "XXXX" is an active employee on SF;
- Ensure the row in the CSV file has no duplicated record for the username "XXXX";
SuccessFactors; Provisioning; Job Monitor; Invalid Employee; Inactive Employee; Duplicated rows in CSV; SFTP; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-PHO , Photo Management , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-JOB , Scheduled jobs , How To