- When trying to access the "Manage My Team" tile in the BizX Home Page, a red exclamation mark is being displayed with the message 'Error occurred'.
- If you click the file, an error happens:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- As a team manager, access SuccessFactors home page.
- Provided you have the permissions to see the 'Manage My Team' tile, it will be displayed in your home page.
- The tile will display an error.
- If you click it, another error message is displayed.
- This error happens because BizX and LMS are not correctly integrated.
- The tile tried to communicate with LMS to pull learning data and if the environments are not integrated, the error will happen.
- Supoort please review Internal Memo first.
- BizX and LMS integration needs to be configured to resolve the error.
- This integration is made by an SAP Implementation Partner or by SAP Professional Services.
sf, success factors, LMS, manage my team, tile, error, an error retrieving learning to-dos for your team, Please try again later, contact your system administrator , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , Problem