You are unable to terminate an employee which was hired before the validity of the expense reimbursement management (ERM) country version which was deployed in 2006.
Error: An MDCI Implementation (from business object) has rejected the save
Expense reimbursement group is not valid
No country version for XXX (where XXX is the country) exists in ERM
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Personnel Administration work center
- Click on Regular Task view
- Click on the country
- Click on Terminate Relationship with Employee
- Search for employee ID
- Select last working day, termination reason, etc.
- Click on Save
The error happens because the hire date of the employee is prior to the date when the pre-delivered, generic country version was deployed. The content was delivered in the system in 2006. The employee's hire date is also outside the validity of the expense types.
The situation can be solved when the expense arrangement is deleted manually before the termination is done.
- Go to Travel and Expenses work center
- Click on Expense Arrangements
- Search for the employee and select it
- Click on Delete
After that, you should be able to terminate the employee.
terminate relationship with employee, error occurs, , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , Problem