Getting error when adding location in Candidate Talent pool.
Unable to save talent pool when adding location.
“Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactor Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting > Candidate > Talent pool.
2. Edit existing talent pool and add location.
3. Click Save button and will get the error.
Multiplicity of the location object associated in Talent pool is set as One to One.
The correct configuration of the object association should be One to Many. To modify current configuration:
1. Go to Admin Center > Configure Object Definition > Candidate Relationship Management Pool Extension.
2. Click Take Action > Make Correction.
3. In Association section, update cust_location multiplicity to One to Many.
4. Save the changes.
5. Go to Admin Center > OData API Metadata Refresh And Export > Refresh.
2774903 - How to Associate Location Foundation Object to CRM Talent Pools
Error location, talent pool, unable to save location , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem