You are using ManageSalesOrderIn webservice to create a Sales Order, and you want to do it with reference to a Sales Quote using <BusinessTransactionDocumentReference> tag.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
You send your request via Soap UI or any other system using <BusinessTransactionDocumentReference> tag, and you get the following errors:
- Create not possible; source object inconsistent;
- ID of party with role Account missing;
- Organizational data missing.
This is the expected system behavior. Create Sales Order with predecessor business document reference is currently supported only for Campaign documents. There's a blog post about it.
If you to create Sales Order as a follow up of a Sales Quote, you can use actions Create with Reference / Add Data with Reference using a PDI Add-On in Sales Order Business Object. If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of Cloud Service Center, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
If you want the same to be performed through Sales Order MaintainBundle webservice, the best approach here is to raise an idea in our SAP Business ByDesign Influence Platform.
KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To