You are using ManageSalesOrderIn webservice to create a Sales Order, and you want to do it with reference to a Sales Quote using <BusinessTransactionDocumentReference> tag.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
You send your request via Soap UI or any other system using <BusinessTransactionDocumentReference> tag, and you get the following errors:
- Create not possible; source object inconsistent;
- ID of party with role Account missing;
- Organizational data missing.
This is the expected system behavior. Create Sales Order with predecessor business document reference is currently supported only for Campaign documents and Contract Item (from 2008 release onwards).
If you to create Sales Order as a follow up of a Sales Quote, you can use actions Create with Reference / Add Data with Reference using a PDI Add-On in Sales Order Business Object.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request.
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your the Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development.html
If you want the same to be performed through Sales Order MaintainBundle webservice, the best approach here is to raise an idea in our SAP Business ByDesign Influence Platform.
ManageSalesOrderIn; ItemBusinessTransactionDocumentReference; Contract , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To