You want to use Periods 13-16 in the Z3 Report for Advanced Compliance Reporting for Germany
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Run Compliance Reports - Germany Audit Z3 Reporting
- Select one task
- Select New Run
- Select From and To Period
- Use the From Period and To Period fields to narrow the timeframe for which you want to run the report.
- The periods correspond to calendar months, so selecting from period 01 to period 03 will run the report from January through March.
- For the Z3 report for Germany, periods 13 through 16 are designated for post-closing changes. To see periods 13 through 16 in your report, select period 012 as the from- and to-period. This runs the report for periods 12 through 16.
- To run the report for the whole year, simply select 001 as the From Period and 012 as the To Period. This runs the report for periods 1 through 16.
FI-LOC-SRF-RUN, F1515, gs.fin.runstatutoryreports.s1, CLOUD, German, Z3, extraction, DE_AUDIT_Z3, 13-16, Data Extraction Files, SAP Audit Format, period,FI-FIO-GL, DE_COCODE , KBA , FI-LOC-SRF-RUN , Advanced Compliance Reporting (Run Time) , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem